Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Heavenly Chocolates

I have loved chocolates as far as I can remember. Whatever form they take, I will surely sip or munch each molecule of that food for gods.

This is the reason why I readily share to every one and any one my happy place, Heavenly Chocolates, located along Roces Avenue in Quezon City. This is one of a handful of places that serve unadulterated bittersweet dark chocolate and the other traditional blends.

Their dark chocolates are very rich and worth every cent that one pays for it.

I just had a meeting with one of the partners of Heavenly Chocolates and one of the owners of KIDS Academy, a pre-school located along White Plains. I brought them together because I knew that the students and the kids at heart will like to experience a one-of-a-kind chocolate appreciate workshop.

The students and their parents will be able to experience how a truffle is made and taste the different nuances of chocolates produced from cacao producing countries. They will also taste the wonderful flavor of Sachi Nama.

During our talks, Teacher Valeria can't help but be hungry just by looking at the menu. She wanted to go to the restaurant and taste the different products they are selling at Heavenly Chocolates. Mr. Brian Erfe gave the coup de grace by giving a sample of the dark chocolates they were offering!

Teacher Val was ecstatic!

I invite you to experience the wonderful tastes of chocolates. Go to Heavenly Chocolates and experience heaven first-hand!

Heavenly Chocolates is located along Roces Ave, Diliman, Quezon City. It is right after Taste of LA and about 100 meters away from Tomas Morato.